Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Saturday, September 25, 2004
The Value of Money!!!
If there is one thing that I have learned since my move is the value of money. I now have the responsibilities of payin' the bills, and I have come to the conclusion that it sucks when money is limited. I have also walked into this barrier where it's fully making me stressed out, and this sucks ass. I can now say I know what it's like to live from cheque to cheque, and I don't particularly like it. GOD DAM....LIFE FUCKEN SUCKS!!!!!! Sorry had to let it out.

Because if all this money shit I am sitting here wasting time complaining about it when I SHOULD be doing work. grrrrr!!!! Not only am I wasting time, but my fucken back hurts like hell from constantly sitting up. I have not seen my chiropractor in over a month now, and I have come to the simple conclusion that "I WANT MY CHIROPRACTOR NOW!!!"

Anyways I am done with this for now. Gonna go and do some work, or try and focus myself to do so.

*NO SONG OF THE DAY*

~Lots of Love~

Lori

|