Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Sunday, October 17, 2004
Wasting Time!!!!
It's 11:34pm, and I think I am going to bed after this, but first I must post. Sunday! What an awful awful day. Why? I will tell you why. I spent most of the day with my books in my lap attempting to do work, but that didn't happen. I didn't mention that I was in front of a TV while attempting to do my work. Word of advice, "It doesn't work." After sitting in front of a TV, and getting half of what I wanted to do I then felt a headache commin' on. I often wonder why life just chooses not to agree with me these days.. All I want is to get my work done and over with. I will be one happy lady after school is over, and I can relax. Man....that'll be the day! Nonetheless, tomorrow is going to be such a progressive day. I'll be on campus from 10-10 tomorrow. so I SHOULD get a lot done. I hope!!!

Anyways, I am off to bed; it's time to rest my head....

~Lots of Love~

Song of the day: Eminem - Just Lose it

Lori
|