Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Monday, December 20, 2004
In Newfoundland.....
In Newfoundland.....sitting beside my ol' bitch Sam, ar my ol' fucked up high school, on these fucked up computers....... Good Times!!!!

Well I got home yesterday, and the plane ride was not bad. I met this nice guy on the place from the states.....he bought me a beer..... Good Times!!!!!

When I got home the first thing I had was some good ol' Newfie dinner..... hmmmmm it was so good. After that I went out doors, and sew some old friends. It was really niceto see al their faces again. I missed them.

Anyways, I got to go cuz Sam in complainen that she is sweaten'.......little bitch......

I am off, so I'll catch ya when ever I can get a chance to get back on here. I will let you al know all about my trip when I get back.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|