Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Saturday, December 11, 2004
See if I care......
Mood:Steamed

The only good Newfie is the one who is dead, he says....... not a good way to impress a woman who is Newfie. At this moment I am not talking to you know who you are. I sure as hell hope you ment it as a joke, but at this moment I am too cranky to take things as jokes...... FUCKING EXAMS..... I want to be done and in Newfoundland.......away from everything that has become known to me.

I will just sit her and ignore the fact that you keep IM me on MSN.......dam mainlanders!!!!!

My New found celtic rock band will keep me happy......... www.steerage.ca

I was at the pub Paddy Flaherty's last night, and my new found celtic band was there. Awesome band......I had a great time. I am not a big fan of Great Big Sea, but these guys do some mean covers..... Good Times!!!! Who would have though that I would get up and dance in public full of complete strangers with very little alchol consumption..... Boooo Yaaa!

OK!!! so you have gone off MSN now, and that's find by me. I wasn't in the mood for you little jokes of amusement. I have to get back to studien'.....

Song of the day - screw that - Band of the day --Steerage

~Lots of Love~ but none at the moment.

Lori






|