Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Friday, January 28, 2005
All Is Well.....
Yes! I do think it's time to post again, so here I am.

Y'know. All is well in the world. I feel very content at the moment, and this makes me quite happy. I think it has something to do with the fact that I AM AN AUNT NOW!!! Well kinda!!! :)

Cute little Cody was born on January 25th, and I got to visit him at the hospital. He was 8lbs 5oz, and man what a head of hair he had. Might I add.... he looks like the Davis's...lol

On Thursday I got my wisdom teeth out, so now I am in pain. I was only at the dentist for 45 min. When I work up, I felt like I was drunk...lol Mom and Scott had to hold me up to walk to the car....funny! Aparently, the nurse said I walked to recovery, but I really have no idea. All I remember is sitting in the chair waiting for the drugs to kick in. Then I remember waking up, in bed, in the recovery room
looking at mom...

As of right now I am in some pain, but the good news is my face is not brused and it's only swollen a little. YAY!!

Anyways, I am off. I am going to my uncles to visit Cody. Not Merv! Not Joycelyn! But Cody....lol

Peace Out!

Lori
|