Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Thursday, January 20, 2005
Auntie Lori!!!!
Yup that's right folks, you read the title correctly. I am going to be an Aunt. Kinda! My Uncles girlfriend is having a baby, and he (Cody Edmond Davis) is due tomorrow. I am VERY excited. Because my Uncle is more like a brother to me I am going to *train* Cody to call me Aunt Lori simply because I can. Yay!
I am going to visit them tomorrow and hope the baby comes this weekend. I want to go to the hospital with them. I feel that it would be a huge learning experience....oh yes it will.....lol All I got to say is I hope I don't spoil this kid to death. And don't worry I will teach him good things just like the little angel I am..... lol

Anyways, it is getting late so I think I am off to bed. I have school in the morning (12:30). LOL ................ ok I have class in the afternoon, so shoot me. I AM setting my alarm clock for 9:00 though, but I am sure when it alarms in the morning I'll turn it off and sleep in. Oh well....lol

Peace Out!

Lori
|