Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Down Town Waterloo
Well, last night was all fun until I woke up this morning with a really bad headache. At that moment I though to myself I am never going to drink beer again. Now that my headache has gone I think my views on the no more beer issue had changed yet again. Beer is good for you. LOL

Last night my friend Christine and I went bar hoppin' last down town Waterloo. Might I add it was such fun. While we were down town we went to three bars, and all were super cool. The first place we went (can't remember the name) was very fun laied back. There were a lot of older people there sitting in very comfortable chairs, sipping on martinis with very sensual music playing in the background. I must say it was a very nice place, and the martinis was great.

After that Christine and I left there and walked a little further down the street to The Silver Spir. Very nice bar with a lot of young people there. Might I add this is where things got a little interesting. LOL While there we decided to get a pitcher of beer. We got a table and was talking for a while when these guys came and started talking to us. Funniest conversation ever....LOL Basically they wee trying to pick us up and we avoided it at all cost. At some pont he wanted us to dance and we were like no, but out of no where I got pick up by one guy and he carried me over to the dance floor. I am stuck! LOL So I danced...... After a while Christine came over, and we all danced but then left...... was so much fun.....

Lastly, we went to the Irish Pub and it was awesome. There we met some nice guys too. I gave one guy my email, but I doubt if he will remember it because I can't remember his. From what I can vaguely remember I am sure sure if want to keep in contact anyways....lol Awwww Beer! It was a nice place all in all, but by the time we left there we were pretty drunk. Thanks to the nice staff they called us a cab, and I got home at around 2:30..... Good times!!!!

Might I add........ Christine you like my bestest friend in Waterloo too....ha ha ha bet ya don't remember that one. And I will be commin to t-burg with ya, so you just let me know when.....lol

Aw what a fun night.... Good times....

Peace Out

Lori
|