Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
I'm Back!!!!
Well folks I'm back from Newfoundland, and no offence but it was about time. All in all I had a good time. It was nice to see some old friends, but most importantly it was nice to spend time with family. I can honestly say that Westport will never be the same without my great grandmother there. This year was the very first Christmas without her and I missed her soooo much. I think this is the true reason why I hardly want to stay in Newfoundland when I am there...it's just too hard.

Parties...... I had a few parties while I was there. I took lots of pictures, drank lots of beer...... fun stuff. New Years was not bad I guess. I pre-drank with some friends before we went to the New Years Ball. When we got to the Ball EVERYONE who was everyone was there, and it was so much fun. *Dancing is so much fun* We did the new years count down and it was nice..... i was with three of my very best friends from Newfoundland, but also most of my family was there too. It was an ok New Years even though I was a little sick.

I don't know why, but everytime I go to Newfondland I always get sick. At least this year it was not too bad. I wasn't too sick to drink *smile*.
Because of my sickness I was not able to visit as many people as I wanted too. Would have been nice to see ya Amanda, but sorry girl there is always this summer...maybe. And AJ I will come and visit you next time as well, but hey I did call ya...... *wink*

Classes started yesterday on the same day I came back from Newfoundland. I bet you can guess that I never went. your right...I didn't.... It's day two and I am still at my mom's and have't went to any classes. I am geting a ride to waterloo in a couple of hours and I am going to go to my night class like a little girl should.......

Well this has been fun, but I am tired of writing for now. I will post back soon and let you all (my concerned fans) know how I am doing in my lovely life...... LOL It wouldn't hurt ya if you commented sometimes.... I know you read it.... :P

Peace Out

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|