Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Interesting!
Y'know...it's funny how this world is sometimes. It makes me laugh, it really does! This year has been a very successful year in terms of university and my accomplishments. I really like where I am living, but the cost and the distance to walk sucks ass. So.....my roomates and I have decided that we want to move to another house that is cheaper and fairly close. Later today, Becky and I were driving around Waterloo trying to find places to live, and we found some nice houses that interested us. Here is where the funny part comes in. On our search we happen to end up finding a nice house that is on a very nice street, its cheap and its closer to school. The catch is that a specefic someone know has my biological father, who I have never met, lives on that street (so I looked it up). The scary part is I walked right pass that house tonight and I didn't even know it. Now with all this confusion I am not sure I even want to live on that street, but the house that we think we might want is on that street. What a Delema!!! I often wonder will my life ever become simple or will it continue to be this complicated and frustrating....... grrrrr

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|