Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Sunday, January 23, 2005
My Weekend - In a Nutshell!!!
Friday - I went to my classes
walked home (to my house in Waterloo)
waited impatiently for my ride to my uncles
got a ride to the chiropractor (might I add Dr. Bob is hot) lol, and to my mom’s instead
went to the mall with my mom and brother
bought stuff
got ear pierced (upper part of ear)
hurts a little
my mom her’s pierced to (I convinced her)
after mall
went to uncles
watched movies
went to bed

Saturday - got up at like 10:30
did lots of reading
watched tv
had lunch
read some more
talked with my uncles and his gf
went on MSN
did more reading
watched more tv
helped cook supper
went on MSN
associated with people who visited there
had some interesting conversations
went on MSN again
did some reading after people left
watched tv
went to bed

Sunday - got up at 11:30
watched tv
cooked lunch for everyone
did some reading
went on MSN for 2 min
did more reading
went to KFC
got a ride back home to Waterloo
watched Gilmore girls
read
talked on MSN
and now writing in my journal
going to bed now

Good Night!!!!!
|