Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Sunday, February 06, 2005
I hate everything
Mood: Walking Home Crying

There are many things in life that I understand, but there are other things that I don't. And here they are:

1). What makes me think the most is how one person, one individual, can carry a grudge that happened many many years ago. I just don't understand!! I truely believe that what was done in the past should be left in the past, and that is that. Why the hell does one person have to be so inconsiderate? Please tell me because I'd really like to know. Fuck, I Hate Everything!!!!!

2). Then there is the indivudual what I like to call a poser, or I don't do anything wrong in life kind of person. Y'know I really hate people who agree with someone, and then once they are not in the same room, disagree. Stop trring to be mommy's little princess BITCH because you don't fool me.

3) Then there is the person who has to sit and deal with number one and number two. Don't they fucking realize the damage they are causing? I think not! Just because this person has made mistakes, one and two need to get the fuck over it. One and two sure as hell need a fuckiong reality check because y'know I seriously hate people like them. Especially number two who sticks their nose where it doesn't belong.

4). Then there is the person who sits and has to take the blame for something they didn't do. Why is it that some people can hate someone who would never hurt a fly? Just because you hate them, why the hell do you blame them for something they NEVER done? Fuck Sakes get a life!!!!

5). Finally, there is the one individual who has to set in their lonely exisiting world and experience all the above. Why? Does anyone know how this individual feels? I think not! (Well number three might). Does anyone know how tired one individal is about dealing with all this shit? One and two have no idea how much this person could hate them, and NEVER forgive. In case you haven't guessed, this person feels sorry for being the mistake in all this mess, but there is nothing they could do, but only live a life with hurt and emptyness simply because THEY HATE EVERYTHING!!!!!

Lori

|