Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Monday, February 21, 2005
Weird Feeling!!!!!
The past few days I have had this very annoying cough.
Where the hell did it come from?
Now! I have an upset stomach, and I feel like crap.
Tired! Was up a little early this morning.
Went to Manderin today. I must say "not bad". And no my stomach is not bad because of the food. I had an upset stomach since yesterday.
Spanish people are very friendly and funny. lol
I am sitting at my mom's computer and I have a funny taste in my mouth. Yet again, where the hell is this comming from?
I'm bored! I don't really want to be on this computer, but iam doing it so I won't do school work.
Annoyed! My Brother's room is up above my head, and he is playing his music really loud (when I am trying to hear mine).
Lonely! I want to hurry up and finish school, so I can move on with my life.
Confused! Not sure if I want to talk to people who are trying to talk to me on MSN.

Anyway, I am going now. I need to find something to do to pass the time today.

Peace!!!

Lori
|