Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Alone - in a box
Have you ever felt alone?
Just tired of everything..... life... school...... just everything.....
Yup..... me too.
Suddenly, I feel my life draining into a box, but the lid is slow closing on me
I need to get out!!!! It's not a good feeling....
I am so stressed, it hurts....
Exams are on it's way, and I have no life.
Read this.....do that....let down friends....it's all I do.
I sit here in my chair wanting time to stop, but then I what everything to be over.
I think to myself...... why do so many people have so much faith in me?
Am I really what people think I am?
Or am I just a lost cause?
High expectation suck ass!!!!
I need to get out of this box......before I'm trapped.

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|