Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Thursday, April 21, 2005
It's been a long year!!
Well folks! What can I say? It's been a long year, but it's over. Can you believe it? I am done year two of University. Although, I am going to school over the summe (only taking two courses). Should I count that as part of my year two? I supose I could. What you think? Should I count it?

I really like the template of this blog, but if year two is over then I have to change it. If not, then parts of my title "year two" will make no sence. I really don't want to change the title, but I also don't want to chage the template. Maybe it is best if I count this summer as part of my year 2, or even year 2.5. I have no idea. What a delema. lol

Maybe change is good though! Maybe it's time to change my template and spice it up a little. I don't know. I guess we'll see where things go.

All that matters at the moment is I am done this term. I just finished my last test, and now I am relaxing. Think I'll have a few beer's this weekend. I haven't had a good drunk in a long time. I guess I should get going. I have a meeting at 1:00. I am still on campus for another hour or two, but then it's home I go to enjoy the freedom while it's here.

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|