Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Sour
Well I just had this long fucking post typed out, and my Internet fucked up. *Fuck sakes*

Basically, it was about me and my sour mood. Here were the factors that caused this mood:

1). Weather sucks today2). Think I put my roommate in a bad mood too cuz she saw I was in a bad mood.
3). Don't want to study right now
4). Really stressed right now.
5). Worried about exam I have on Saturday.
6). Was suppose to meet up with a friend yesterday, but I had to cancel (for the second time).
7). So tired of school right now.
8). Don't want to study right now (I know it's number three too)
9). My room is a fucking mess
10). I haven't been on MSN for days

That's pretty much what the blog was about, if I didn't fuck up.

Song of the day: Evanescence - My Immortal

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|