Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Thursday, May 05, 2005
It's been a while....
.....since I posted.

I haven't been up to much the past while, but mainly relaxing. I finished winter term on the 21st of April, so I had a little over a week to relax before the summer term started.

I attended my two classes this week, and I like them both. Two courses isn't too much, but there is still quite a bit of work. On my free time I think it's a great idea to volunteer, so I signed up for "Relay For Life" last night. It's a 12 hour thing held overnight that support cancer patients. They get to come in and have fun the whole night. I also called the CNIB today to see if I could volunteer there, and it looks as though I'll be volunteering at a summer camp with blind and visually impaired kids in this area. I am very excited. This camp is usually held every year, so I am strongly thinking about working there next summer before Mohawk. :)

Life is great!!! :) I haven't really spent much time on the computer lately, but that's too be expected. It's summer!!!! I've got a few things planned, and it's going to be a great summer.

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|