Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Westport!!
I am so lost of words it’s pathetic.

Life is Westport will never be the same, but of course that just means everyone is growing up. I miss a lot of things though, and I don’t know if I can really accept the fact things are changing. I know I have changed (for the better), and I do realize things will also change around me, so all I can do it just live with it.

I have been home for four days, but I am slightly bored with everything. Old friends are not the same, people are moved away, and there is literally a hell of a lot to do.

Since I have been home all I have been doing is worrying. I worry about facing one specific idiot that will only cause problems for me, but also for everything. It is very hard to accept he fact this looser might be related to me. All I want to do is smack the living shit out of him. He has caused more pain in my life than anything else, and it’s time I do something about it. What???

I haven’t seen my Grandmother yet because she is out of town, staying with her daughter, because she is working. I have been doing many thing around the house to take care of my Grandfather, and I enjoy doing that. I cook his food, do the laundry, and any other thing that is needed to be done around the house. He enjoys’s having me home (not because I do he house work) because he misses me a lot. I missed him too.

I guess I should go now. I have to go home and cook some supper. Think I might drink later. Maybe a fire on the beach! :)

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|