Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Monday, September 26, 2005
Missing something!!!
Why is it that I am sitting here at this deck, and I feel so incomplete - like I am missing something. Something that I long for and desire. Something that’s holding on to me, and won’t let go. It’s funny how things easily get pushed aside and forgotten about (or forgotten how good it was). Before this particular something reoccurred it meant nothing to me (or at least I though it didn’t), but now that it’s back I long for it so much. It’s like an addiction, and I need my fix (of this something).

It drives me in sane. I think about it quite a bit, but I think to myself “this does make me a normal human being after all”. Everyone has needs, and that’s just exactly what this something is.

Aw well..... for now there is not much I can do, but just sit and wait impatiently. Wait until this specific something comes my way again. I sure hope it’s soon.

On a much happier note!!! School is going well. Although, I am up to my eyeballs in work already. It’s going to be a long and hard term, therefore, you won’t see me on here much. There is just no time. Don’t worry though... I’ll keep you all posted about what’s going on as much as I can.

I best get going now though. Gonna chat on MSN for a bit (screw work for tonight because I need a brake).

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|