Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Short and sweet!!!
Okay..... so I haven't posted in a while, but that's fine. Once you all know the circumstances you'll all understand why I haven't been posting. But for now I am keeping this short and sweet because I am heading to bed in like 5 minutes. So here is, in very limited detail, what I've been doing:

Trying to get settled into the new house
Classes started in school
Friends came back to Waterloo for another year of University
Went out to lunch a few times with those friends
Went to a concert
Shopping for things that were needed at this new house
Been doing lots of reading for courses
Went out drinking with a friend
Getting things set up for this fall term in school

That's all I can think of right now, but I think there is something else - oh well.

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|