Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
About to freak out!!!!
Okay! So I have a paper that’s due this Monday, and I still don’t know if I am able to have my interview with Wendy. Everything is so up in the air, and I have no idea if I am able to have the interview with her. This paper is work 40%, and it’s based on this fuckin interview. I am soooo stressed…. I can’t wait until this term is fucking over….

So now I am sitting here on campus waiting to talk to Roth because I am starting to think I need to someone lese to interview by tomorrow…. FUCKING CHRIST!!!! I have no idea what I am going to do at this point. This paper is due on Monday, my stats midterm is on Thursday, and I am going to Newfoundland on Saturday. At least Newfoundland is something to look forward to.

Its 1:45 here, and I have a class at 2:30. I think I will go to the library to talk to Janet. Maybe she can help me out with this miss…

SCHOOL FUCKING SUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|