Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Friday, November 18, 2005
Perfect Moment
Yeah! Yeah! I know! I know! I haven’t posted in a while, so shoot me! My excuse is this: I have been really busy. Fair enough?

So the past couple of months I have been the happiest person alive. Everything is so perfect even though there are still some missing pieces of the puzzle - well they’re not REALLY missing. I am just waiting for the perfect moment to put it all together. It makes me think, and this is what I have concluded. If I am the happiest person alive right now I can’t imagine how I will feel when all the pieces are intact. All I know is if I am going to be this happy in the future I can’t wait. I have so many things to look forward to, but most importantly is fitting together the missing pieces because it means the world to me.

I am in such a good mood right now I am just going to end this blog here. I’ll talk about other things in my life later. It’s getting late, so I am off to bed now.

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|