Archives

My Other Blogs

Links


Back to University!!! Year 2, 3 and 4.
Friday, September 22, 2006
The faith of my existance
Lost in my thoughts I think to myself, God I don’t want to do this anymore. I’ve had enough. I’m tired of being lost, or it seems that way. Sometimes I think how it would be nice to not have any worries what so ever. How that was so long ago.

How is it that some people are able to manage so many things at once - like it all comes so natural to them. Why is that that some people need to focus on one thing and one thing only? Clearly they must feel left out. Like there is something missing. Who knows! All I know is that I am really tied of everything and I want a life. Something that I can call my own. Something that contains less stress and more happiness. Is that so much to ask for?

Guess I must go. It's back to doen school stuff.

~Lots of Love~

Lori
|